perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] How to redirect 80 port ?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] How to redirect 80 port ?

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Arayik Manukyan <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] How to redirect 80 port ?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 18:08:26 +0000

writes:

Problem is the following:
here in ASNET we have policy and procedure for all servers, including SSL
certificates. We where not sure if this procedure is compatible with PS
Apache config, because in the doc we read: "see Apache doc for SSL...".

It looks like the link in the FAQ isn't as useful as it once was; I'll make a
note to do something about that.

We don't do anything to Apache SSL-wise other than installing a self-signed
certificate and setting /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf to use it. If the
procedure you're using works for a stock Apache installation on other
systems, it should do just fine on a perfSONAR node.

--Mark