perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Unable to run pscheduler monitor

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Unable to run pscheduler monitor

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: Mike Cruzz <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Unable to run pscheduler monitor
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 23:10:45 +0000

Mike Cruzz writes:

[root@perfsonar2 ~]# echo $TERM
vt100

The VT100 doesn't support having its cursor made invisible, which is what
tripped up the program. I'll adjust it so that's optional at the expense of
a little extra visual clutter.

I have to mention as well I'm running the testpoint on a VM.

That shouldn't make a difference. If you're SSH'd in, the terminal type gets
passed through.

--Mark