perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Change scale graphs in Maddash-graphs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Change scale graphs in Maddash-graphs

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: HADJALI Mehdi <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Change scale graphs in Maddash-graphs
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 19:07:50 +0200

W dniu 18.06.2020 o 18:36, HADJALI Mehdi pisze:

No,

I installed perfsonar toolkit and after I installed maddash : yum maddash

Fine. Then you're missing the agent's functionality and the way of modification Phil suggested earlier as an option. Maybe I didn't get it before but this must be some existing installation and not the new one isn't it?

In maddash.yaml, there is this command :

command: "/usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_owdelay.pl …

It's a bit difficult to help you without seeing the big picture of your Maddash configuration.

If this entry is present in your file this somehow confirms the installation comes from an earlier version as this type of check was used previously.

So you should have entries similar to:

command: /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_owdelay.pl -u %maUrl -w 0 -c 0.01 -r 2700 -l -p -s %row -d %col -a %col

So if you wanted to have  warning: “Loss is greater than 0.200” (0.2% loss) and critical: "Loss is greater than 0,500" (0.5% loss)

then you would have to set  -w 0.2 and -c 0.5 in these lines

--
Szymon Trocha
Poznań Supercomputing & Networking Center