perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Happy 'green' throughput boxes are back Re: Can't seem to get throughput tests to show up on MaDDash grid

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Happy 'green' throughput boxes are back Re: Can't seem to get throughput tests to show up on MaDDash grid

  • From: Brian Candler <>
  • To: Phil Reese <>, Phil Reese <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Happy 'green' throughput boxes are back Re: Can't seem to get throughput tests to show up on MaDDash grid
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:09:36 +0100

On 16/09/2019 21:05, Phil Reese wrote:
On all the newly deployed agents, the /etc/pscheduler/limits.conf became /etc/pscheduler/limits.conf-original, followed by a "systemctl restart pscheduler-*" and the passage of most of a day, virtually all of my dreaded orange square Throughput boxes have turned happy green.  (the odd errors in the log files have also dried up for no clear reason that I can understand)

Not sure if this is a 'user error or a program error' but it has at least temporarily solved my nagging dashboard problem.

Glad to know that it's fixed.  Might be worth doing:

diff -u /etc/pscheduler/limits.conf-original /etc/pscheduler/limits.conf

to see if there's any obvious difference.

Cheers,

Brian.