perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Display grids in maddash server after update pSConfig Templates

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Display grids in maddash server after update pSConfig Templates

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Display grids in maddash server after update pSConfig Templates
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 12:02:06 +0000

Hello Tadeja,

It looks like there is a typo in your mesh.json file:

> "example-task-trace": {
> "group": "example-group-mesh",
> "test": "example-test-trace_",
> "schedule": "example-schedule-PT10M",
> "archives": ["example-archive-central"]
> },

I guess the test should be "example-test-trace".

If you're running the latest version of perfSONAR (4.2.0) I advise you to run
the command `psconfig validate mesh.json` before doing the publish command.
Version 4.2 brought additional checks, running it on your file it says:

~$ psconfig validate arnes.json
Validating JSON schema ...... OK
Verifying object references ...... FAIL

Task example-task-trace references a test example-test-trace_ that does not
exist.

Let us know if this solves your issue.

Kind regards,

Antoine.