perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar for twamp

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar for twamp

  • From: Lau Heng Boon <>
  • To: Michael Johnson <>, Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar for twamp
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 06:17:46 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=u.com.my;dmarc=pass action=none header.from=u.com.my;dkim=pass header.d=u.com.my;arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=KAUGIZoX/E8hoFvNv55JA0jZTuiBg0WpNenu7sXq5H4=; b=H3cpOavk9GLrvtFPe1duKVSe+4ar9u1RPLzUp9s9Saa7xUzrfq3tix/ZugeN2MgCCjU2iPgHih+onadtFlKPCGRzVn8IY3XI6qp07oiK54Uuj/DqHtjp5FpdoWRCWwPf76slah798RByiUjAUWo2OxSiRzaJraiuq4ObVE6nCAvdUWiBEQEVe0el3muBmjlC6gPzo7rWY0UVKJYAw5kttYlE1ItfWvUROnxVk00ANMP1IEnHWnKaLUke0uKs7YZi96vZEPZmd5eOHWqBGACzvf3MpfhyW68POfHGpAjWgRTcKg+wQ1f4XJszmbVhtTPgURsmlutBd98pvUyshafUDA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=csoPdLkYK7l2FRyExTw+AoKQPzw3tM9ZkVhIq7tPU3vVYLcKpFRzXd4UOvKjHIBp1ujbQrPPBpvt2JOA5+5Qmbr8gbJpiNK/20pcEDLutw1V4wvNrcn8Ec8Pp5lllAsPH7uQpNcwXX5obgKU660fAqpRgfEDHhC9q7Zo+XxfushOu6a1H1Z6p311+hUDOl9zW2Poj8WlE70VPZVOjsHqRB0eGt+z3IcsFRl88CzCsylocJfXLh8VOO3OxNQgUfRzxFDLkfBbvUWk1U3+p0H6zoOloDJtwO2kl6ET5HsM7z0Q4VtKKSddKSmw2RUYWR2crzV6pzaYUalEPjtiVGD3DA==

Thanks Antoine, Michael,

Actually we are looking for ways to monitor some routers/switches used by
radio network or mobile network nodeB/e-nodeB

As for mesh with pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) - I'm struggling to install and
bring up using docker. Probably I missed out some of the steps along the way.

I have CentOS setup on a NFV box and managed to install toolkit but not PWA.

Regards,
Boon