perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar for twamp

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar for twamp

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: Lau Heng Boon <>
  • Cc: Antoine Delvaux <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar for twamp
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:56:10 -0400

If you're already running the toolkit, you might have better luck installing
PWA from RPMAs. I have specifically tested this combination and it works fine
out of the box, the docker deployments need some tweaks to make things play
nicely.

http://docs.perfsonar.net/release_candidates/4.2.0/pwa_install_rpm.html

- Michael