perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Grafana Integration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Grafana Integration

  • From: Murilo Vetter <>
  • To: Michael Johnson <>
  • Cc: Shawn McKee <>, Mark Feit <>, perfsonar-user <>, monipe-des <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Grafana Integration
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:02:51 -0300 (BRT)

Thanks Michael!

Regards,
Murilo

De: "Michael Johnson" <>
Para: "Murilo Vetter" <>
Cc: "Shawn McKee" <>, "Mark Feit" <>, "perfsonar-user" <>, "monipe-des" <>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2019 10:56:52

Hi Murilo,

As others have mentioned, this is something we intended to support in perfSONAR in the future.

We also have an experiment here at IU doing this -- Shawn's pipeline is complicated, but getting ps data into elasticsearch doesn't have to be. You could use the http archiver to post data to ES directly, or use the rabbitmq archiver to put the data in a rabbit queue, which you then ingest with logstash. We are doing the latter for our experiment, and it's working well so far.

I don't have anything readily sharable at the moment ... but, stay tuned.

Thanks,
Michael