perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] UNKNOWN - Exception in PerfSonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] UNKNOWN - Exception in PerfSonar

  • From: Puneet Kumar Patel <>
  • To: "" <>, Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] UNKNOWN - Exception in PerfSonar
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:23:39 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=pass (sender ip is 188.184.36.46) smtp.rcpttodomain=perfsonar.net smtp.mailfrom=cern.ch;dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=cern.ch;dkim=none (message not signed);arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Cuujdci3opIPz0yOV1GzdNR1/fZDyCiWwLEkLsrbFug=; b=E7WWqdIkz6h9C7S+TKrgDmeDJIerHWeFN4bVCl89ef/I3tRZjAGRntA53o+MzrNB8PUjSDbJckWlA/f1Q8Te1GG7Gn6fjcvpa4zaBd0HWTEUTMtAp6eYlwHfYa5LdctFl0tl1ohAtxfq9ivr4iS6Vaks16TXigMkjiXkyl8fG7vmRC1nbITqV0i5jmiA4E0n6K/qw+jfXvy0MR/8XJAtjEFwUTCYNoYO8P/cu6gMXB1uZL+1R4sxA4eZqAclTPDqRXQk8Rr8TR+PMHJb5H0woWyEgEHJTZAu3um3vQyBKL013in7TY0Pp2cI7Nzlzreyqt5gkaTu2jJ2VZzAFdgDYg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KETegRogkqr8IwuZ8uDXWeegRRfSta3ZBH1PYNIGkSsvn4PreV9f2rVqJuJcfVMpX5cqtzcLqUeZHef+npP1GYJPr6vTg1MjDkYqnnjaZI357CPAUNTLknPXVoSYvavWEJotQN8qhdWW4VnPxojeDveVfCKxSOByF6p4RKlSSesyrIDDyBS7CUSh9SPXfItgvHwEAmcI8h3Fyj0BFk09svwCkMeS/JmbK5hrf7zJgkJmmZbYER0HA7AVQmEX5pDtlLkqscsWyqcjBtY0Maj/HRD+6Y/Jo3AIFO1kJJUdSwlLJBYgyeJCVMTlJ2jED9EyXCSC6mu0MgJVDOn6HTKLmA==

Dear Shawn and Andrew,
Thanks for suggestions !

Yes Shawn, I'm using same server with dual-nic. As you mentioned I've assigned separate DNS names to NICs:
1. repos.indiacms.res.in  - for - Latency
2. repos1.indiacms.res.in - for - Bandwidth

I've registerd them in GOCDB. So, will this new NIC get registerd for bandwith test automatically ?

My meshconfig-agent file:

[root@repos ~]# cat /etc/perfsonar/meshconfig-agent.conf
<mesh>
    configuration_url http://meshconfig.opensciencegrid.org/pub/auto/repos.indiacms.res.in
    validate_certificate 0
    required 1
</mesh>
<mesh>
    configuration_url http://meshconfig.opensciencegrid.org/pub/auto/repos1.indiacms.res.in
    validate_certificate 0
    required 1
</mesh>
[root@repos ~]#

 I've also added them manually in mesh configuration (I'm not sure whether I should do or not):

[root@repos ~]# psconfig remote list
=== pScheduler Agent ===
[
   {