perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 19th @ 2pm ET

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 19th @ 2pm ET

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 19th @ 2pm ET
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 09:34:26 -0400

Greetings Folks;

See below for announcement of a webinar, occurring later today.  This will be recorded for those that cannot make it.

Thanks;

-jason

On April 15, 2019 at 11:08:54 AM, Jason Zurawski () wrote:

Greetings All;

The next talk our CI Brownbag talks will occur Friday (April 19) @ 2pm ET.  The speaker will be Edward Colone and he will be speaking about "Installing perfSONAR with Ansible”.  A quick abstract for the talk:

This talk will cover use of a perfSONAR Ansible playbook and roles to install and configure a perfSONAR deployment.  Infrastructure will include Archivers, MadDash dashboards, and JSON schedule publishers as well as multiple testpoints.

N.B. There is a new Zoom number for 2019 (update your reminders as needed), connecting via computer preferred if you want to see materials, etc.):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ESnet.zoom.us/j/804696793

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,804696793# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,804696793# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 804 696 793
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aboUJCvWEZ

Join by SIP

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
202.177.207.158 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
Meeting ID: 804 696 793

Some other reminders and notes:

- We have scheduled out the next couple of weeks here is what is on deck:

4/19 - Edward Colone/UMich & perfSONAR - perfSONAR automations
4/26 - Michael Johnson/IU & perfSONAR - PWA
5/3 - Hans Addleman/IU - SC19 WAN
5/10 - Garhan Attebury/UNL - HCC Data Center Upgrades
5/17 - Vas Vasiliadis/Globus & UChicago - Globus Protected Data
5/24 - Thomas DeFanti/UCSD & PRP - NRP/PRP
5/31 - Douglas Jennewein/USD & XSEDE - Campus Champions

- If you wish to invite others from your campus, please do (the zoom can support a very large number of people - more the better)

- I have posted the recordings to this location (past and future recordings will live there too in different directories):

    - For those wishing to sign up, the link to do so is here (or shoot me a mail):

Thanks;

-jason

  • [perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 19th @ 2pm ET, Jason Zurawski, 04/19/2019