perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] debugging pscheduler

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] debugging pscheduler

  • From: "Fligor, Debbie" <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: "Fligor, Debbie" <>, "Garnizov, Ivan" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] debugging pscheduler
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 13:58:44 +0000

Thanks for the info. Knowing to check that will help if I want to try a new
test and want to be sure it will work.

Too bad the GUI doesn’t let you set something as trusted, or give you back
that error info when you schedule a test that wont work. I did all my setup
in the GUI, and it happily took it, saved it, and then just didn’t work.

-debbie

--
-debbie
Debbie Fligor, n9dn Lead Network Engineer @ Univ. of Il