perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Configuring perfSonar measurements

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Configuring perfSonar measurements

  • From: Vânia Zacarias <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Configuring perfSonar measurements
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 11:59:12 +0200 (CAT)
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.morenet.ac.mz 0F6974A2191

Hello

Thank you so much Szymon... It's explained, now I understand...

And I have another doubt, we configured some throughput tests, and the test results do not appear ... it's like he did not take any tests... Why that happens?

Regards