perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Maddash Configuration and Installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Maddash Configuration and Installation

  • From: Vânia Zacarias <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Maddash Configuration and Installation
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 12:05:30 +0200 (CAT)
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.morenet.ac.mz 07D5A4A26F5

Hello

About Maddash, we have a supermicro server to install and configure Maddash...
Can you please help us, how to start?

How can we put the supermicro server in the internet, to we access using SSH...
And about de IPMI interface, that allows us to access the server through a web interface, its recommended to use it?
And for the moment we access the supermicro server using the IPMI interface, we did not found other way to access it remotely.

Regards

Vania