perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] No data displayed on perfsonar graphs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] No data displayed on perfsonar graphs

  • From: Roberto Carna <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] No data displayed on perfsonar graphs
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:51:30 -0300
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Dear Mark, is there any way to put perfSONAR behind my corporate firewall, using NAT for going to Internet???

Because as you can see, I have the private IP from my perfSONAR box in the web interface, but after that the firewall apply source NATing to go to Internet, and destination NATing for traffic coming from Internet.

Thanks again!!!