perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] toolkit web ui troubleshooting

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] toolkit web ui troubleshooting

  • From: Jon Clausen <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] toolkit web ui troubleshooting
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:03:01 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi

Thanks for the explanation, it does make sense once you realise the 'source'
and 'destination' columns can be read in both directions.
I might argue that 'source' and 'destination' aren't entirely correct terms
to use, when the presentation is set up like this, but that's another
discussion.

Now I just need to understand how everything else works :)

br
/jon