perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] toolkit web ui troubleshooting

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] toolkit web ui troubleshooting

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: , Jon Clausen <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] toolkit web ui troubleshooting
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:27:43 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi,

As far as I can tell, the mesh is working like you expect it to, just perhaps the display needs some explanation. You mesh does indeed lead to measurements between all 4 nodes for a total of 12 tests. The way the test listing works though is to organize things by unique source/destination pairs, of which there are only 6 (12 divided by 2). For example instead of fi-csc-pstp01-mi1.nordu.net to de-hmb2-pstp01-mi1.nordu.net getting one row and de-hmb2-pstp01-mi1.nordu.net to  fi-csc-pstp01-mi1.nordu.net getting another row, the forward and reverse direction are collapsed into the same row with the arrows next to the numbers for throughput, latency and loss indicating the direction.

Hope that helps,
Andy