perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSonar automatic data collection

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSonar automatic data collection

  • From: Cong Wang <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "Anirban Mandal" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSonar automatic data collection
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 19:41:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Mark, Dan,

Thank you very much for the insights. It’s great to have the REST APIs for
perfSonar 4.0. Can we please do a workshop? That would be super helpful.

Best regards,
Cong