perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Questions about perfsonar 4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Questions about perfsonar 4

  • From: Daniel Spisak <>
  • To: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Questions about perfsonar 4
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:00:59 -0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks! I will take a look at this shortly. FYI I did try hunting for a rc3 URL for the docs but didn't think to try searching for rc2.