perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Support Timeline

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Support Timeline

  • From: "Pennington, Mike" <>
  • To: "Anderson, Eric L." <>, Stephen Fromm <>
  • Cc: Andrew Lake <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Support Timeline
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 16:45:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:MDTPmhAmRRO2YSvPcvsdUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP7+pcbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpRZbIBj0NBJ0K+LpAcaSyp3vj6Hhs6HUNk9hgjawe6h1KlH+gB/QvYEyx8Eqfq83xhbTuXxOU+FR324uI1+PyVK03du95J5u9Wx+ofUk8oYUSrn3Z6Q1S7JwCjk8NCYz6dG95jfZSg7arEMRVGMXlBVUBA6BpDT7XZq7+n//t+F90SSee9X7S7Y1Xzu+6KFDVRTvjiFBOjIkpjKEwvdshb5W9Ury7yd0xJTZNcTMbKJz
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

We've hosted Hartford.speedtest.net for at least a couple years now. Very
easy to setup and support, their latest versions are all auto updating and
don't even need to be touched anymore. They have metrics and reports you can
run to see who is testing against you as well, along with the results, pretty
cool stuff.

Mike Pennington
Network Engineer
Connecticut Education Network (CEN)