perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Test results not being graphed

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Test results not being graphed

  • From: Daniel Manzo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Test results not being graphed
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:38:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:qPDHDxD9IEmldTHXx8GSUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP77osbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpW1aJhKqfxJ4POruHYjblYGqzO2o05zVfwhSgjehO/V/IAj85VHJu9MYmoxkI7x01wDEuFNJffhb32VlOQjVkhrhsJSe5plmpghZvfMs84ZlWKPoeOxsQbVeDTkidWU84t/snRPKXAaVoHAbVzNFwVJzHwHZ4USiDd/KuSzgu78l1Q==

Hi all,

One of my throughput tests has stopped showing results on the graph on the web interface. I have been running this throughput test successfully for about 6 days, but results stopped around noon on Sunday, August 21st. I’m not sure what is wrong, as the regular testing log shows no errors with this specific test or IP address. When running the ‘bwctl’ tool on the command line to the same IP, it comes back with results. Is there anything that I need to do in order to get the results to start being graphed again? My perfsonar toolkit is running on RHEL 6.8 on an HP server with 8GB of RAM.

Thanks for the help,

Dan Manzo