perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Preventing updates to iptables

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Preventing updates to iptables

  • From: "Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[SGT INC]" <>
  • To: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Preventing updates to iptables
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:46:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Ivan,

I was interested in knowing if I could customize the update process. IMO,
having that capability is a plus simply because then I could prevent
unwanted modifications to my pS config prior to the upgrade rather than
finding out after the fact. For iptables I can implement a post-update
restore.

Thanks,
George

On 7/12/16, 7:27 AM,