perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Mesh config for bwctl scheduled tests using time_slot

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Mesh config for bwctl scheduled tests using time_slot

  • From: Roderick Mooi <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Mesh config for bwctl scheduled tests using time_slot
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:56:16 +0200

Good day

We’d like to schedule our throughput tests to run at specific times of day (instead of intervals). I was excited to find the time_slot Directive here:

I cannot see this functionality here though:

Is it supported by the mesh config and if so, how do I use it? In addition to time_slot, I understand that support for the type of schedule is also required...
(I tried putting time_slot in our mesh conf file but build_json gave me an “unknown attribute” error)

Thanks very much,

Roderick

and is believed to be clean.