perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Cannot add or configure tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Cannot add or configure tests

  • From: "Wiegand, Paul" <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Cannot add or configure tests
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 14:18:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Good question; I should have checked myself. There does seem to be a problem
retrieving the "activehosts.json" file:

2016/06/28 10:08:16 (29842) ERROR> LookupService.pm:73
perfSONAR_PS::Utils::LookupService::discover_lookup_services - Problem
retrieving http://ps1.es.net:8096/lookup/activehosts.json: 500 Timeout

Our ScienceDMZ is heavily locked down by ACLs. That address pings fine but
perhaps the port is being blocked. I will follow up with our CI engineer.
Did something change with a recent update with respect to this? I was able
to configure tests several months ago.

Thanks,
Paul.