perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Cannot add or configure tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Cannot add or configure tests

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: "Wiegand, Paul" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Cannot add or configure tests
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:54:34 +0200

W dniu 28.06.2016 o 14:47, Wiegand, Paul pisze:
Greetings,

I don't know when this problem started because I've not tried to add or
configure a regular test in some time; however, I noticed recently that I
cannot get to the form forms for these functions via perfSONAR's web
interface anymore. I am running perfSonar version 3.5.1.3.

Here is what happens. I login without error, I navigate to "Configure tests" without error, then I either
press the "+ Test" button or the configuration gear icon on one of the tests without error. The usual
I've tried different browsers (Chrome and Firefox), different machines, and various pop-up exceptions configurations
for these platforms, as well as both of our perfSONAR servers. I see the same behavior no matter what I do.

This is obviously something very simple that I'm going to feel foolish about
once someone explains what I am doing wrong. Can anyone tell me what the
issue might be?

Hi Paul,

Are there any suspicious messages in /var/log/perfsonar/web_admin/ or /var/log/httpd/ ?

Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl