perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] regular testing not functioning on stand-alone server

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] regular testing not functioning on stand-alone server

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: "Placencia, Robert A - (placencia)" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] regular testing not functioning on stand-alone server
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:00:46 +0200

W dniu 31.05.2016 o 18:46, Placencia, Robert A - (placencia) pisze:

Hello,

I have a Perfsonar server that I inherited, and noticed that on one of my three standalone servers the regular testing is not working.  From what I've seen it looks like a permissions issue, but I'm not sure how to resolve it.  Here's what I get in the regular testing logs.

Has anyone else encountered this?  If so how did you resolve it.  I've seen some mentions of this same issue when googling, but the articles and links they reference for the issue are no longer valid.

Hi Robert,

I'm afraid there was no log messages attached to your e-mail. Can you resend?

Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl

  • Re: [perfsonar-user] regular testing not functioning on stand-alone server, Szymon Trocha, 06/01/2016