perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP with dual interfaces quesiotn

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP with dual interfaces quesiotn

  • From: Chris Knudsen <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: Andrew Lake <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP with dual interfaces quesiotn
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 18:52:38 -0700

this is for a test case in which the data path is sometime not there or has interference

On May 31, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Mark Feit <> wrote:

(Sorry for the prior empty message.)

I can confirm that owping isn’t capable of splitting its control and data across multiple interfaces.  There’s not really a great deal of reason to do so, as neither is taxing enough to skew the results and they don’t usually happen at the same time anyway.

Is having them both go across the same interface causing a problem?

--Mark

 on behalf of Andrew Lake writes:

Hi,

Unfortunately I don’t think what you want to do is currently supported by owping.