perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Zurab Bukhnikashvili <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:01:17 +0200

W dniu 23.05.2016 o 13:31, Zurab Bukhnikashvili pisze:

Dear Szymon,

Please see attached files

Hi Zurab,

Looking at your test configuration I see that it's missing IP addresses of the target. Instead it holds some names there like "RO-02-NIPNE". Please have a look at your test configuration as described in http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_regular_tests.html. Especially pay attention to "Host name" field. You may have confused it with just a short name (which should go to "Host description") but it should be either IP address of remote host you want to measure to or FQDN (full hostname). So I suggest for your tests edit each of them, go to Test members section, delete the current incorrect hosts, and add new Test Members properly, i.e. using the IP address or full hostname.
Let me know if it helps.

Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl