perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Duplicate Rules in iptables

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Duplicate Rules in iptables

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Wussler, Doug <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Duplicate Rules in iptables
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:42:13 -0700

Hi,

Those are actually installed by the fail2ban software. I would think it’s ok to delete them and not sure why its adding so many. It should only need one instance of each to create the pointer to the f2b-sshd table and then to build the table. That’s very strange and let us know if they pop back up after you clean them out.