perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Recent perfsonar upgrade left out old ls_registration_daemon.conf values

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Recent perfsonar upgrade left out old ls_registration_daemon.conf values

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "" <>, "Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[SGT INC]" <>, "Foster, Mark (ARC-IO)[NICS]" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Recent perfsonar upgrade left out old ls_registration_daemon.conf values
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 10:30:09 -0400

Unfortunately I think a lot of people are going to hit his problem. I am sending around a separate note to give people a heads-up who aren’t following this thread closely. We have uploaded an RPM to prevent it from happening again (perfsonar-toolkit-sysenv 3.5.1.3) but unfortunately when you hit it, manually adding it back is the only way to recover.