perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] RE: Swapping identities of two perfsonar nodes

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] RE: Swapping identities of two perfsonar nodes

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: Zhi-Wei Lu <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] RE: Swapping identities of two perfsonar nodes
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 08:35:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US

Hello Zhi-Wei Lu,

In terms of perfSONAR service, what I would do is follow up on the LS registration process, if the configuration daemon of pS has properly detected the changes. You should be able to observe this both on the local perfSONAR toolkit GUI and in the records of the SLS service designated for the area (you will know which exactly from the logs of the ls_registration daemon). As a result of your successful transition you would expect to see the updated registrations on the perfSONAR Lookup Service Directory http://stats.es.net/ServicesDirectory/ with the correct information.

Best regards,

Ivan