perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Various breakages after 3.5 upgrade

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Various breakages after 3.5 upgrade

  • From: Brian Candler <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Various breakages after 3.5 upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:48:58 +0000

On 05/11/2015 17:21, Andrew Lake wrote:
Ah ok, so the GUI is setting it wrong. I think this is the case of a bug being fixed in one place but not the other. In 3.4 receive_only and send_only were incorrectly swapped for some tests (not all, which was extra confusing). We fixed that so their meanings is consistent amongst all tests. It looks like that change was not properly reflected in the GUI for ping tests. We can fix that easy enough.

Incidentally: at the moment if you edit any bwping test in the GUI, all other bwping/bwtraceroute tests get reset back to "receive_only 1" even if you'd manually changed them to "send_only 1" before.