perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Sending data to Measurement Archive

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Sending data to Measurement Archive

  • From: Pedro Reis <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Sending data to Measurement Archive
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 07:22:18 +0100

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the info.

I now have the Central MA working correctly. :)
I also wrote a simple PHP script to use with Cacti's Script Server
function, so now I also have the graphs I need in Cacti!

Thanks for all the help! ;)

Com meus melhores cumprimentos | Best Regards
Pedro Reis
Área de Serviços de Rede | Network Services Area
FCT|FCCN
Av. do Brasil, n.º 101
1700-066 Lisboa - Portugal
Telefone|Phone +351 218 440 100; Fax +351 218 472 167
www.fccn.pt