perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered = No

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered = No

  • From: Roderick Mooi <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: Kevin Draai <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered = No
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:01:30 +0200

Hi

Ok, our problem seems the same as the thread (so apologies for the new one):
"ls_registration service 403 Forbidden”

and our nodes are appearing on http://stats.es.net/ServicesDirectory/? :)

The problem then for us is the red “No” on the front page. Based on Andy’s
description in the thread mentioned above - "The web page works by asking for
a host record from the LS got the local host. “ - I think it may have to do
with our dual-homing setup and multiple DNS entries?

Thanks,

Roderick