perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Globally registered = No

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Globally registered = No

  • From: Roderick Mooi <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: Kevin Draai <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered = No
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:53:06 +0200

Good day

Our nodes are showing globally registered = no. There appears to be a problem
as shown in the log file (attached) but I don’t know how to fix it. Please
advise.

Thanks and regards,

Roderick

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.