perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Changing PerfSonar boxen IP addresses (different subnet)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Changing PerfSonar boxen IP addresses (different subnet)

  • From: Winnie Lacesso <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Changing PerfSonar boxen IP addresses (different subnet)
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 13:01:57 +0100 (BST)

Happy Friday!

For various infrastructural reasons, our Bw & Lat Perfsonar boxen have to
change subnet.

I've changed IP of boxen many times so know (I believe) what needs doing
from an OS POV.

For PerfSonar, they are also listed in GOC-DB so that would need to
change.

Is there anywhere other than GOC-DB, from PerfSonar POV, where their IP
address might be embedded & need changing?
Their FQDN in this case won't change - just IP (v4) address.
(We don't yet do IPv6)

Very Grateful for advice!

Winnie Lacesso / Bristol University Particle Physics Computing Systems
HH Wills Physics Laboratory, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TL, UK