perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Disk space required for perfSONAR measurement archive

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Disk space required for perfSONAR measurement archive

  • From: "Andrew Lake" <>
  • To: "Frank Wein" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Disk space required for perfSONAR measurement archive
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 06:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Frank,

As you said i can vary with the number of tests you run and how often you test, etc. On ESnet hosts, our busiest OWAMP hosts (with ~300 tests) have about a year’s worth of data and are sitting around 15GB. The busy BWCTL hosts are < 2GB for the same time range (they run every 6 hours and I think you are looking at about 200 tests).

Hope that helps,
Andy