perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] scratching my head about NPAD

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] scratching my head about NPAD

  • From: Bob Riddle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] scratching my head about NPAD
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 13:42:06 -0400

The server instance I've installed seems to respond fine to the diag-client "c" program, but trying to use the Java Applet from my browser, I am unable to overcome the "local: error connecting control channel: access denied ("java.net.SocketPermission" ....)

I'm sure I am missing something simple ... any hints?

--
Bob Riddle (bdr @ umich.edu)
Research IT

"... let me be clear, you can either be a musician or a banjo
player, you can't be both ..." Bob Carlin, the "Book of Bob"