perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Buggy behavior with my installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Buggy behavior with my installation

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Murphy, Richard L." <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Buggy behavior with my installation
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:15:26 +0100

W dniu 2015-03-02 o 16:06, Murphy, Richard L. pisze:

Szymon

This is an attempt to add a 4th scheduled test with new targets. When I save the test, everything just freezes and then after a few minutes I restart the UI and there are only the 3 tests that were there before. I find no obvious error indicators.

What I am trying to do is add RTT/throughput tests for 1) nearby sites, 2)sites within the USA, 3) sites in N. America, and then 4) sites on other continents.

Richard

Hi Richard,

At which step of the procedure does in fact it freeze?
http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_regular_tests.html#adding-regular-tests
Are you able to click and save the test? If not it will not be recorded and when you refresh the site it will not be there.

Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl