perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Buggy behavior with my installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Buggy behavior with my installation

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: "Murphy, Richard L." <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Buggy behavior with my installation
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:49:31 +0100

W dniu 2015-03-02 o 15:31, Murphy, Richard L. pisze:

Thank you! This is one problem though. What about having more than three regularly scheduled tests?

RIchard

I'm not aware of any limitations.
Just for clarification - it this an attempt to add 4th tests under Schedule Tests (so 4 different scheduled tests under different names and with different test parameters) or the 4th host to a particular test?
What's the exact steps you are doing and behaviour? Any errors?

Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl