perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] 'Throughput/Latency Graphs' page is stuck at 'Loading'

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] 'Throughput/Latency Graphs' page is stuck at 'Loading'

  • From: Jarvis Zhang <>
  • To: Peter Jacobs <>
  • Cc: Aaron Brown <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] 'Throughput/Latency Graphs' page is stuck at 'Loading'
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:28:47 +0800

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. I have to say this symptom is amazing.

So, I tried it from another endpoint, but things don’t work out.

Here is my broken box.

Here is the url I imitate yours, and 115.25.138.245 is a healthy box.

Jarvis (& Aaron):

You and I are having a similar problem and Andrew Lake worked with me on it a couple of weeks ago - I thought we had solved it, but it is back.  Here is an interesting symptom.

If you go to my box, it times out after about 2 minutes (although it works 1 in 20 times).

If I go here (Andrew’s suggestion), I get my stats almost immediately and every time.