perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] extract the statistics data

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] extract the statistics data

  • From: "3@D4rkn3ss DuMb" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] extract the statistics data
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 19:49:20 +0300

Dear list,

I have two different  scenarios with one week (2 consecutive weeks) measurement for each. I would like to superpose the results (graphs) so I am wondering if there is an easy/proper way to do so. My only though for now is just to extract the data from the database and try to plot them together later, it will be a little bit hard, and I suspect that there should be a easy-to-go way out there.

Thank you,

Regards,

- PerfSonar addicted -