perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] extract the statistics data

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] extract the statistics data

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "3@D4rkn3ss DuMb" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] extract the statistics data
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 08:39:04 -0500

Hello;

I think the most straight forward way to get the outcome you want is to deal
with the raw data. Here a couple of API references (this assumes you are
using v 3.4):

Perl through the MA interface:
https://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/wiki/MeasurementArchivePerlAPI

Python through esmond directly:
http://software.es.net/esmond/perfsonar_client.html

The other way is just via straight REST calls. The interface listens on
http://$HOST:8085/esmond/perfsonar/archive/?format=json, and from there you
can dance around the tree of data. For instance:

http://hous-pt1.es.net:8085/esmond/perfsonar/archive/?format=json

http://hous-pt1.es.net:8085/esmond/perfsonar/archive/1a965d611b5f4d1d8b07d0e909bf468a/throughput/base/?format=json

etc.

Hope this helps;