perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] LDAP users and perfsonar 3.4.1 system admin

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] LDAP users and perfsonar 3.4.1 system admin

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "Arabgol, Majid" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] LDAP users and perfsonar 3.4.1 system admin
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:46:35 -0500

Hi,

That is not supported directly by the perfSONAR development team so I can't give much guidance other than we don't do anything special other than configure mod_auth for Apache. You are welcome to try to change that config to use LDAP with the caveat that if you break anything in doing so we might not be able to answer questions. Googling apache and ldap should get you on the right track. Not sure if others have tried but given its been a few days with no response you may be embarking on new territory. If you do get it working it would be great if you could give write-up of the steps in case others might be interested.

Thanks.
Andy