perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] LDAP users and perfsonar 3.4.1 system admin

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] LDAP users and perfsonar 3.4.1 system admin

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "Arabgol, Majid" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] LDAP users and perfsonar 3.4.1 system admin
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:34:54 -0500

Hi Majid;

Unfortunately we do not have any experts on LDAP in the development group, so
we don’t have a good answer for your question. The one thing you may want to
check is if the ‘toolkit_config_daemon.pl’ service is running, and if it
isn’t try to restart ’sudo /etc/init.d/config_daemon restart’.

Thanks;

-jason

On Nov 25, 2014, at 11:56 AM, Arabgol, Majid