perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4

  • From: "Datla, Revanth Varma (MU-Student)" <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:07:38 +0000

Both OWAMP and BWCTL are running. I have manually tested OWAMP and BWCTL on command line, it’s working. secondly, I haven’t done any modifications to iptables. I am sending the screenshots of OWAMP, BWCTL tests and their GUI log file screen shots, which may help to identify the problem. Please let me know if you require some more information.

Thank you,
Datla.