perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "Datla, Revanth Varma (MU-Student)" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:08:51 -0400

Hi Datla,

Is your hosts's web interface publicly accessible? If so what is the URL? It will allow me to take a look at a few things as opposed to having you send me a bunch of info. Also, another good starting point is to send the contents of /var/log/httpd/error_log and /var/log/perfsonar/ls_registration_daemon.log.