perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4

  • From: "Datla, Revanth Varma (MU-Student)" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Graphs are not available after updating to 3.4
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:01:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,
I am unable to view test results from both Throughput/latency Graphs(not showing any error message on GUI) and Traceroute Graphs(error message - “Error: No Measurement Archives available.”) after updating to perfSONAR 3.4. All services are running but still I am encountering this problem. Secondly, Globally registered host status is showing “NO”, How can I overcome this?

Thank you,
Datla.