perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Data from MA not available after upgrade to 3.4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Data from MA not available after upgrade to 3.4

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Trey Dockendorf <>, Victor Lacort <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Data from MA not available after upgrade to 3.4
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:45:09 -0400

Hi Alex,

Thanks, very helpful. Looks like you don't have the default regular testing configuration for the toolkit. It's probably due to the ordering of the manual reinstalls. Can you try 'yum reinstall perl-perfSONAR_PS-Toolkit-SystemEnvironment' and then rebooting your host? That will hopefully get things back to normal.

Andy