perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Data from MA not available after upgrade to 3.4

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Data from MA not available after upgrade to 3.4

  • From: Alex Moura <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: Alex Moura <>, Trey Dockendorf <>, Victor Lacort <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: Data from MA not available after upgrade to 3.4
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 11:37:58 -0300

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Andrew Lake <> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Glad you were able to track it down to a disk space issue. Between filled disks and all the reinstalls, its hard to say the exact state of things. Can you send me the following:

1. The output of /sbin/service regular_testing restart

2. The log file /var/log/perfsonar/regular_testing.log

3. The file /opt/perfsonar_ps/regular_testing/etc/regular_testing.conf

Likely I'll just need to clean-up the third item by hand for you and send you a new version to drop in place, but the other two will help me verify that fact.

Ok.

Thanks,
Alex