perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] web GUI shows uni-directional throughput

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] web GUI shows uni-directional throughput

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: Zhi-Wei Lu <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] web GUI shows uni-directional throughput
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:44:26 -0400

Hi Zhi-Wei,

Are you using the 3.4 RC release or an earlier version? The GUI and backend for this has changed considerably in the 3.4 version so it would help to know which one to look at when debugging. Judging by your remark of data in the database table I am guessing pre 3.4 but wanted to double check.

Thanks,
-Dan